1) Put the tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions and two cloves of garlic through a mincing machine.
2) Grind the almonds into a powder using a bowl and spoon.
3) Having pre-soaked the bread and the dry red peppers to soften, add some of the bread, the two peppers, the almond powder, the two remaining cloves of garlic and one teaspoon of cumin in a large bowl.
4) Mix all ingredients so far together and put the mixture through the mincing machine with half a liter of mayonnaise, one liter of water, one glass of vinegar and a sprinkle of white pepper.
5) Pass the mixture through a very fine sieve. Leave to cool as much as possible and serve in a cup or soup bowl. We serve the soup with side dishes of finely cubed cucumber, green and red peppers, onions and toasted bread.